Let the Project Manager of Decathlon, Eduarda Apolinario, share her experience and you’ll learn:
- A thorough understanding of the role played by the logistics and supply chain function, particularly in terms of its key activities and ultimate aim.
- Understanding different modes of International Transport and Logistics in Shipment Planning.
- Role of Freight Forwarder and their importance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Custom Clearance and H.S Code System, documents involved in International Shipping and Logistics.
- Learn the INCOTERM and understand the best suited as an Exporter and Importer and Logistics Professional.
- You’ll understand the significance of the roles played by warehouse activities
- Ecommerce logistics and the future of the transport and customer service
- You’ll discover best practices for managing returns and achieving social, economic, and environmental responsibility.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone interested in learning about International Shipping and Logistics business (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won't cover business topics that are common sense).